Plans change, and it is quite common among travelers. Spirit Airlines knows that problems can pop up anytime to hamper your travel plan. Therefore, it allows passengers to make changes to their itineraries at the earliest. Moreover, if you are a flexible flyer, then there is no better choice for you than this airline. You can easily opt for the Spirit Airlines change flight process, or cancel it. Confirm your booking, and you can change your flight later on at much ease.
Yes, Spirit Airlines lets flyers change their flight. However, they may have to pay a certain fee for changing the flight depending on when they are initiating the flight change. Moreover, the airline offers multiple methods to cancel or change the flight efficiently and quickly. You can use any of the methods to confirm your change. Let’s know more about this.
Change and cancelation charges of Spirit Airlines
Passengers are even allowed to make changes even an hour before the scheduled departure of the flight. Make sure to check the fees that you will have to pay for changing your flight. Here is the list of charges for the change or cancelation of the flight.
- 0-6 days prior to the departure – $79
- 7-14 days prior to the departure – $59
- 15-59 days prior to the departure – $39
- 60+ days prior to the departure – Free
Yes, you can even change your flight for free if you do it 60 or more days before your trip. So initiate the Spirit Airlines book a flight process, and stay worry-free about your journey.
Ways to perform changes to the current itinerary
Spirit Airlines offers different ways to change your flight. However, the most used is the airline’s official site. It has a user-friendly interface for your convenience. In addition to this, the official site enlightens you with all the important information. Here are different methods to change your flight.
- Make changes online through the “My Trips” section.
- You can text the airline on WhatsApp.
- Visit the social media platforms of Spirit, and direct message the airline about your concern.
- Connect with the agent through the airline’s phone number to change your flight with the help of the airline executive.
- Go to the ticket reservation center at the airport, and share your concern with him. It is the traditional way to do it but is not very popular now.
Both online and offline methods are easy to use, but going to the airport needs some extra time and effort from you.
Steps to Change Your Flight Online
Perform the following steps to change the flight from the comfort of your home.
- Go to the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- On the top of the homepage, click on the “My Trips” tab, and insert all required details.
- After that, you will have to enter your last name and the confirmation code.
- Choose the “Continue” tab and review the details of your reservation.
- Find out the “Change flight” button, and click on it.
- Insert other mandatory details, and keep following the on-screen instructions.
- Check whether your new fare is more expensive than the original one or the less expensive, and confirm your change.
Pay the fare difference it needs to, and book tickets on another flight. Conform Spirit Airlines reservations, and have a stress-free journey.