TUI Cancellation Policy: Name, Date Change & Refund Fee Info
TUI cancellation policy refers to the situation where a passenger needs to cancel their flight ticket when they face some emergency. Moreover, the airline provides you with a refund in some specified circumstances. Besides, the airline has made some rules that you need to follow to cancel your refund. In addition, you can cancel your flight through the airline’s official website or customer service. Further, if you want to cancel your flight, you need to understand the cancellation policy of TUI in detail.
Before booking TUI flight tickets, it is suggested to familiarize yourself with the flight cancellation policy of TUI. So, let’s start!
What Is TUI Cancellation Policy?
- According to the TUI cancellation policy, you can make free cancellations for their tickets within 24 hours of booking.
- Similarly, the tickets must be booked at a fixed time, 2-7, before the scheduled departure.
- Besides, if you do not board your flight on time, the airline will keep your ticket amount as a flight cancellation charge.
- Likewise, the airline will not allow flight cancellation if the passenger has booked non-refundable flight tickets.
- Also, you will not obtain the tax imposed by the government and the airport.
- Additionally, travelers need to insure themselves against the financial consequences or in a condition where a no-show policy applies.
- In this way, TUI Airlines may provide you with a refund. You may cancel your holiday booking within 14 days of the Amendment Invoice date and receive a refund of all monies paid.
- On the other hand, Cancellations are only possible on workdays during business hours.
- If you’re no longer able to go on holiday, you’ll be able to cancel your booking and receive a refund up until 28 days before your departure date.
TUI 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
People may worry about their money loss when making their TUI flight cancellations. So, the airline has made a 24-hour cancellation policy that can help to save your ticket value while making flight cancellations. Furthermore, you need to read the following points of the same.
- According to TUI Airways 24 hours cancellation policy, passengers can rescind the ticket within 24 hours of flight reservation for free.
- Similarly, if you cancel your ticket 24 hours after purchase, you don’t need to pay the TUI Cancellation Fee.
- If passengers do not cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking, TUI Fly is entitled to implement a set of penalties.
- As per TUI 24 hour cancellation policy, the rule for 24-hour cancellation applies to all tickets differently. Sometimes, you are allowed to make free cancellations even prior to the planned departure.
- However, in some specified cases, passengers cannot make free cancellations within 24 hours of booking.
- To apply for a free TUI cancellation, you may need to make your reservation at least seven days before the departure.
TUI Flight Cancellation Fee
If you fail to follow the rules of the TUI Airlines cancellation policy, then you have to pay the charges to the airline to cancel your tickets. In addition, the cancellation may vary as they depend on the ticket type as per cancellation policy TUI.
- If you cancel a flight after 24 hours, you have to pay a cancellation fee to the airline of 35 EUR per passenger.
- Similarly, the airline also imposes a processing charge of 15 EUR in certain circumstances. Consequently, you need to pay charges without fail.
- Likewise, you must know that the TUI cancellation fee for TUI cancellation may range between 15 EUR to 35 EUR, depending on the tickets.
- So, you need to know regarding your cancellation fee at the time of cancellation.
- Additionally, the cancellation fees are usually higher for international flights, and for domestic flights, the fees are low.
- Also, if you have insured your flight ticket, you can make a cancellation for free up to 10 minutes before the planned time for departure.
How To Cancel TUI Flights In Different Ways?
With TUI Airlines, passengers can cancel their flight tickets using different ways. Consequently, you can cancel your tickets with the following methods at your convenience as per TUI flight cancellation policy:
TUI Flight Cancellation Online
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the airline at https://www.tui.co.uk/flight/
- You can see the “accounts & booking” section on the top right of the page. Then, provide your booking details.
- Then, choose the “change booking” option once you’ve permitted the airline to acess passenger information.
- After that, you need to enter your booking reference number, Departure date, and last name to access your flight details.
- Further, you need to click on the “Login to your booking” section.
- Now, the airline will display your flight. Then, you can check out for the cancel booking section as soon as you are moved to the new page.
- Moreover, if you are sure about the flight cancellation, hit the “cancel my booking” button.
- As soon as you save the changes, the cancellations made by you will be confirmed. You will receive a confirmation regarding the same.
Note: Ensure that you fill out the refund form right after the flight cancellation. TUI would proceed with a refund process as per the TUI cancellation policy.
TUI Flight Cancellation Offline
If it is not possible to use the online, then you can use this method to cancel your reservation. To do this, you need to consider the given below steps:
- First, you must dial the customer service phone number of TUI Airlines.
- Then, a live agent will be assigned to you who will assist you in the flight cancellation process.
- After that, you need to provide your booking number, departure date, and last name to them so that the agent can fetch your flight details.
- Further, the agent will check your cancellation eligibility and inform you of the same.
- As soon as you approve, the cancellation will be made as per the TUI cancellation policy.
- At last, you need to make a request to the representative to fill out the refund request form as soon as the cancellation is made.
TUI Refund Policy
When you are familiar with the cancellation policy of the airline, it’s time to learn the refund policy of TU Airlines. Here, you will find the following terms & conditions of the refund policy.
- Tickets bought within 24 hours of planned departure or more than a week in advance are fully refundable under the TUI refund policy.
- Moreover, if you purchase the Basic Economy tickets, they are never refundable. There is only a 24-hour cancellation window.
- Different rules for TUI cancellation refunds will apply depending on the region where you have purchased the tickets.
- On the other hand, Refunds on canceled flights on credit cards will be transferred in 7 to 10 working days.
- Similarly, payments made via debit cards and other methods will take up to 20 business days.
Process to Claim a Refund:
- First, go to the official TUI website https://www.tuifly.com/en/.
- Second, you need to sign in to your TUI account.
- After that, you need to look for a refund option.
- Now, you have to choose the Refund option.
- Then, you must specify the details of your ticket.
- At last, you can upload any TUI flight supporting verified documents that you may have. Then, choose the “Confirm” option to complete the request.
TUI Flights Cancellation Compensation
Sometimes your flight may cancel by the airline due to an emergency. In this case, the airline takes care of the passenger and compensates for the inconvenience faced by the passengers.
- If the flight cancellation is made within 14 days before the departure, you can claim for up to 600 EUR per passenger as per the TUI cancellation policy.
- Moreover, if the TUI cancels your flight tickets due to some unavoidable situations, you will obtain compensation from the airline.
- Also, the airline will provide food and beverages to the passenger in the event of a flight delay.
- Similarly, the passengers will have two options in case of cancellation or delay.
- In addition, they can cancel their ticket and claim a full refund. Or, you will get an alternative flight option.
Hopefully, the above information will be helpful to you, and you can use the methods mentioned above to cancel your tickets. However, if you still have any donut regarding TUI Airlines’ cancellation Policy, you can dial the TUI helpline number at +1-860-498-9674 to get instant assistance.
Other Related Cancellation Policies:
- Sun Country Cancellation Policy
- United Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Expedia Cancellation Policy
- Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Avianca Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
- EVA Air Cancellation Policy
- Air Canada Cancellation
- Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Emirates Flight Cancellation Policy
- Air France Cancellation Policy