Are you planning to fly in a large group for your family vacation? Well, no matter whether you want to travel for your holidays or your business meetings, the Southwest airlines group travel feature offers flight discounts to the passengers traveling together.
One of the most popular airlines, Southwest, allows customers to book flight tickets at cheaper rates. It introduces the group traveling feature, allowing the passengers to book tickets for all the 10 or more members at once.
If anyone is planning a group trip anytime soon, you must go through all the details on the Southwest group travel policy.
What is Southwest Airlines Group Travel Program?
- 1 What is Southwest Airlines Group Travel Program?
- 1.1 How to Book Southwest Group Travel?
- 1.2 Online Procedure
- 1.3 What are the Advantages of Southwest Airlines Group Travel?
- 1.4 How Does Group Travel Payment Work?
Regardless of a casual family trip or an organized trip from your company or sports coach, southwest airlines group reservations will benefit you a lot. So, let us find out in the below sections the important information on the same:
- Firstly, the main aim of the group travel feature by Southwest airlines is to provide affordable flights to the customers.
- Secondly, to qualify for this group travel feature, you have to make a group of 10 or more people.
- All the members must be traveling with the same itinerary to become eligible for the group booking.
- To make a group travel booking with Southwest Airlines, you need to fill out the Southwest airlines group travel form.
Now that you know about the group travel program of Southwest airlines, you should move toward the booking procedure.
How to Book Southwest Group Travel?
To make the Southwest airlines group travel booking, passengers need to act as soon as possible.
- Dial the southwest airlines group reservations phone number 1-800-433-5368 to make bookings for a group of 10 or more people traveling with Southwest Airlines.
- After that, listen to the automated on-call voice system assisting you in pressing the right key to proceed to twitch the call.
- Now, you need to press the correct key to make a southwest group reservation.
- Then, the moment you are connected with a live person at the airline, tell them that you are here for group booking.
- Then, the airline personnel will fill out the group travel form for you.
- So, you need to give all details carefully.
- Finally, the airline will ask for your preferred payment method.
Therefore, by calling, you can skip the long process of filling out the group travel form and making payment.
Moreover, the airlines allow the customers to book group travel tickets through online mode as well. Therefore, you can follow the underlying steps to book your travel tickets through the online mode:
- Go to the Southwest airlines official site.
- After that, go to the book flight section.
- From there, select a group travel category.
- Now, you need to fill out the Southwest airlines group travel form. Here are the details that you need to fill in the form:
- Group Leader Name
- A number of passengers and their legal names, gender, date of birth, and the redress number.
- Departure date
- Confirmation number
- Passport details if traveling internationally.
- After this, you have to hit the submit button.
- Then, you must wait for a few days for a response from the airline for the request confirmation.
- Once you receive confirmation, you can move ahead with the final payment.
So, this was all about booking the Southwest flight ticket for group travel.
What are the Advantages of Southwest Airlines Group Travel?
If you are booking group travel with southwest airlines, there are a lot of benefits that passengers can have. Here are the points that will give your better insight into the benefits:
Yes, in group travel booking, the passengers do not require to make all the payments at once.
No Extra Charges:
Also, the passengers do not require to pay additional charges for features like name changes on the ticket.
No limitations on the Name Change:
Moreover, the passengers can change their names and the number of times they feel the need to. They just need to make sure that 72 hours are left from the point of Southwest flight departure.
For every 30 customers, you get a free roundtrip ticket. However, you will have to pay the taxes and the other fees.
So, if you want to benefit from the Southwest Airlines group travel booking, you can buy the ticket anytime by calling the airline.
How Does Group Travel Payment Work?
When it comes to the payment method of Southwest airlines group travel booking, it is a bit tricky. Here are the details:
- The group needs to pay $50 per passenger as Southwest Airlines.
- However, once you complete the full payment for the flight ticket, you will get back the deposit within five days.
- While making the final payment for the flight ticket, the passengers need to upload the letter of authorization.
Finally, this was all about group travel booking payment work. To make the booking call us to reign away. We are the travel service providers giving you assistance on flight booking, managing, and canceling in real-time.
Southwest Group Travel FAQs
See More Southwest Airlines Posts:
- Southwest Airlines Booking
- Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Best Time to Buy Tickets from Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Airlines $29 Flights
- Southwest Airlines Sale $69
- Last Minute Southwest Flights Deals
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card
- Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- Find Southwest Cheap Flight deals
- Southwest Airlines Wanna Get Away Fares
- Southwest Airlines Vacations Deals
- Last Minute Southwest Airlines Deals
- How to Request a Callback on Southwest Airlines?
- Multi-City Flights on Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Reschedule Flight
- Southwest Flight Delay Compensation