Air Malta Flight Cancellation Policy and Procedure
Are you looking for the cancellation policy of Air Malta, and you are not getting the right process to do so. Well, it’s good if you go through the Air Malta Flight Cancellation Policy and its guidelines before actually proceeding towards the cancellation procedure.
Air Malta Cancellation Policy
The airline gives them the leverage to cancel the flight ticket without hassle, as per the Air Malta flight Cancellation policy. Following are the important details that one needs to go through as an Air Malta customer:
- Passengers demanding compensation for their canceled flights need to request it online.
- Flight tickets canceled during the active span of cancellation are eligible for a refund only.
- Once the flight ticket expires, they fail to claim a refund.
- The passengers get compensation if the airline cancels the flight for an inevitable reason.
- The airlines offer complimentary vouchers, food, and dining to the passengers whose flight has been delayed for 3 hours or more. But this is solely based on the type of flight and fare.
So these are the points that customers must keep in mind before canceling or reserving a flight with Air Malta.
Air Malta Cancellation Fees
Air Malta has set different flight cancellations based on domestic and international flights. Passengers flying internationally can find the details on cancellation charges in the following lines:
Passengers asking for cancellation after 24 hours of the cancellation period will have to pay $100 to $500
Steps to Cancel Air Malta Flight Ticket:
As other airlines offer, Air malta also provides two modes of flight termination for all types of passengers as per their preferences. One can cancel their flight ticket by choosing between the online and the offline flight.
Online Air Malta Cancellation:
- Open your web browser and visit the authentic site of the airline.
- Go to the ‘My Booking’ section.
- Enter the valid information as demanded, such as the surname of the passengers and the flight booking or confirmation number.
- Then, go to the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Your booking will appear. Select the trip that you want to cancel.
- And click the ‘Cancel’ button to confirm the cancellation.
- That’s all, and you are done with the Air Malta Flight cancellation process.
You will receive mail from the airlines confirming your flight cancellation.
Air Malta Cancellation via call
- Call the airline’s reservation department number, +1-888-978-0366. The airline makes this number available for the passengers to get their queries solved on the Air Malta Flight cancellation, reservation, and refund issues.
- Once you call the number, you will be connected to an airline representative. Tell the person that you need to cancel your flight ticket.
- Give him all the necessary details such as the passenger’s name, flight confirmation number, and other information.
- The person will tell you about the cancellation and the Air Malta Refunds status of the ticket.
- Once you agree with all the points, the person cancels the ticket on your behalf.
- If your ticket qualifies for a refund, the airline’s executive will initiate the same.
The airline will send you the mail for the same.
Note: There is one more way through which the airline can terminate your flights, and that is simply by visiting the airport.
Air Malta Flight Change:
Passengers looking forward to just making an Air Malta flight change and not canceling the whole booking altogether can do so very easily. You can use the date and the time of the flight by visiting the airline’s official website. Go to the ‘Manage My Bookings’ section and do the needful. If you want to learn about the flight change charges, you must contact the airline directly. Therefore, these were the important points for Air Malta flight cancellation and flight change. We hope they help you to claim the cancellation and the refund easily. However, any passengers facing issues can contact us on our travel service providing number. We are available for 24 hours for our customers.