A Detailed Guide on the Vietnam Cancellation Policy
Do you wish to apply for the Vietnam Airlines cancellation due to a last-minute change in travel plans? If yes, learn about the easiest ways and important guidelines to cancel reservations with much ease.
Terms and Conditions of the Vietnam Cancellation Policy
Vietnam Airlines provides more flexibility and exclusive benefits to the passengers when managing a flight reservation. However, there are certain things that one must know about the airline’s flight cancellation policy. Once you have canceled flights, apply for a refund if you made your booking a week before departure.
- As per the Vietnam Airlines 24 hrs cancellation policy, you can cancel bookings for free within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- Suppose you do not want to board the scheduled flight due to a last-minute change in travel plans. In that case, cancel a flight ticket within three hours before departure.
- Moreover, you cannot rebook tickets or apply for a refund after canceling flights with non-refundable or non-changeable fares.
- If your flight has PVI travel insurance, contact the PVI insurance company through email at email@example.com. Moreover, it is done to request changes or refunds of the insurance documents.
How to Cancel a Vietnam Flight?
If you have booked flights through the airline’s authorized sources, you can cancel the bookings seamlessly. Moreover, you have an online or offline option to cancel a flight. If you wish to cancel bookings, visit the manage booking page and follow the on-screen prompts.
You have to follow the below steps to cancel your booking online via the site.
- Run your web browser and log into your account made with the airline.
- Now fill in your login credentials.
- If you don’t have an account, move to the airline’s cancellations web page.
- Fill in your flight confirmation number and last name on the specific fields.
- Next, click on the hit button.
- As per the Vietnam Airlines cancellation policy, mention the exact name of the passenger who has initially booked the flights.
- Click on the “Flight|Hotel|Car” tab. After that, the page will direct you to the “Manage Reservations” section found in the “Flights” header.
- Next, hit the “Vietnam Airlines cancel flight booking” button.
- Review the changes you made and confirm the flight cancellation process.
- If you are not eligible for free cancellation, the portal will show the amount to pay as the cancellation fee.
Latest Vietnam Refund Policy as of 4th April 2022
- Passengers can select two refund methods for flights with scheduled departure times changing from four hours or more.
- The airline will transfer the refund as travel vouchers which you can use towards booking award flights.
- Moreover, you can get a 100% refund at no additional cost.
- You can use the voucher to pay for the tickets for your next trip and the airline’s services. Additionally, vouchers are used to pay for bookings instantly from five days until one year from the issue date.
- The team will refund the amount if there is no use after three months from the issue date.
- If you make any voluntary changes to your Vietnam Airlines booking, fare rules and regulations shall apply.
- Moreover, one must cancel seats or apply for a refund at least three hours before departure. Otherwise, the airline will consider it a no-show situation.
Refunds are applicable on Vietnam flight tickets only.
- In addition, there is a full refund for tickets canceled within the risk-free period. If you have canceled flights after the grace period, the airline will transfer the partial payment for future use. If you have booked tickets through a third party or a travel agent, you need to contact them personally.
How to Refund Vietnam Flight Tickets?
Suppose you have booked tickets on www. Vietnamairlines.com and wish to apply for a refund. In that case, fill out a refund request form and send the same via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most importantly, you need to submit the refund via the mail when booking flight tickets. Otherwise, the airline will not accept your Vietnam Airlines refund request. Furthermore, the team will send the refund either to the original payment mode or as e-credit to the wallet.
- The form will include the flight ticket number
- Fill out the passenger name and sectors requested for the refund, and explain the reason for your refund.
- Next, select the payment method from VISA, JCB, MasterCard, and Vietnam Local Payment mode