Many customers find it difficult to book tickets for large groups. If you have to travel in a group of 10 or more, you can consider delta airlines group travel. No matter if you are traveling for your business or for your vacation, group booking is the best for people traveling together.
Delta airlines, in an effort to bring some great facilities for the passengers, have come up with this group travel feature. Since its establishment in 1952, it has been doing great by flying passengers across 52 countries with the utmost comfort and safety.
Now, if you wish to know every minute detail about the delta airlines group booking, you can find it all in the following sections.
What is Delta Airlines Group Booking?
Often people have this misconception that traveling in a group of three or four is a group traveling for Delta, But it’s not that. The underlying points will let you know what group traveling with delta actually is:
- Firstly, the passengers must know that they have to be at least 10 in number to qualify for the group travel with delta airlines.
- Secondly, the passengers are going to have a number of advantages if they choose not to book the Delta flight separately.
- You can make a Delta airlines group booking either through the delta site or by calling Delta airlines.
Therefore, that were some of the main points passengers traveling in large groups must know.
What are the Benefits of Delta Airlines Group Travel?
Many of you might be thinking that why should I make a group booking with Delta flights. Well, there are several benefits that you might not avail of if you book separate tickets for every passenger individually.
So, the underlying advantages will tell you all about the delta group bookings. Here are they:
Passengers with group reservations usually save a lot while making bookings. You get heavy discounts from the airline even without asking.
The best part of booking flight tickets in a group is that you are able to make all the bookings at once. And you don’t have to make reservations individually for every traveler.
Last Day Changes:
Many customers might not be aware of this. But, if you have made group bookings with Delta, you can make changes in the flight till the departure day.
How Do I Book a Large Group Ticket with Delta?
Now that you know what group travel means, you must proceed with the process of reserving the flight ticket for the same.
For booking flights for large groups delta, you can follow the underlying steps:
- Firstly, dial Delta airlines group travel phone number 800-532-4777 between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CST, or 9:30 am – 6:00 pm EST to book tickets for 10 or more people.
- Secondly, the customers must hear the on-call voice/ IVR instructions carefully.
- Then, after listening to the instructions carefully, you can press the right digit so that you get connected with the right delta person.
- The moment you get in touch with a live representative at delta, you need to tell the person about the destination you need to travel to.
- Also, you will inform the live Delta person that you are here for group travel booking.
- Afterward, you will have to give details about the group members.
- Moreover, do not forget to look into some of the additional facilities you might want to avail of for your delta group travel.
- Finally, choose the payment method that sounds appropriate for you.
Once you are done with the payment, you will receive the confirmation mail from the airline to finalize your group travel. However, you can also make Delta group travel requests by visiting the official website of Delta.
Online Delta Airlines Group Booking:
If you wish to book your group travel ticket with Delta on your own, go to the Delta official site and then follow the underlying steps:
- Visit the group travel page.
- Then, the customer needs to fill up the group travel form.
- After that, you will see different sections where you fill in the details carefully.
- Then, you need to select your group type.
- Now, you need to provide all the personal details about each of the flyers.
- Moreover, you also need to give the details of the trip.
- Also, if you are thinking of adding some more facilities to your travel, you can do so at this stage of booking.
- Finally, you have come to the end of the booking.
However, for confirmation, look into your mail inbox to see if you have received the confirmation from the airlines or not.
Therefore, that was all about your delta airlines group booking. If you have to make such a booking or want to avail of any other delta airlines features, you can dial the Delta airlines customer service number anytime for immediate help.
What are the terms and conditions of Delta Airlines Group Travel?
Delta Airlines allows up to ten or more people in a group to book a reservation to the same destination. Moreover, they can either make group bookings online by filling out an online form or call the team.
Let’s have a look at the terms and conditions of the Delta Airlines group travel.
- The airline reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice based on the group fare rules.
- A group of ten or more people flying together must have at least one common flight segment. The airline will cancel your booking and transfer the refund if your group fails to meet the requirements.
- Moreover, customers may contact teh airline’s customer service team to make new group flight bookings.
- Any changes to the group contract will need a renegotiation of rules and regulations. Additionally, you have to pay a non-refundable booking fee.
- Your group booking information is confidential between the travel agent, Delta Group, and Specialty Sales Center.
- Group flight tickets are not applicable for Delta SkyMiles upgrades.
- Necessary documents include a passport and visas. A driving license is not liable for any travel-related issues.
What is Delta Airlines Utilization Policy?
- Suppose your group does not meet the minimum of ten or more members do not travel. In that case, the airline will forfeit the deposit and consider group flyers as individuals.
- If the utilization is 100%, the team will initiate a refund for confirmed passengers only.
- Moreover, you will get a new confirmation letter at the time of any reductions, deviations, and other itinerary upgrades.
- Partial cancellations do not need a cancellation flight ticket number.
- Group passengers have to obtain a cancellation reference number to cancel flight bookings.
- 100% seats can be canceled without any cancellation fees.
- The team will take up to 60 or fewer days before departure to initiate a deposit refund. Also, an applicable fee shall apply on filing a deposit.
- The entire deposit will be forfeit if all seats on the reservation are canceled after the utilization date.
Does Delta Airlines offer senior citizen Discounts under Group Travel?
Unfortunately, Delta Airlines does not offer any kind of senior citizen discount under group travel. Also, this applies to the children as well flying in a group in a single flight booking.
Delta Airlines FAQs
See More Delta Airlines Posts:
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines En Espanol
- Delta Airlines Vacations Deals
- Phone Wait Times on Delta
- How to Hold a Flight on Delta?
- Is Delta Airlines Still Blocking Middle Seats?
- How do I Text Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Flight Change
- Multi-City Flights on Delta
- Delta Airlines Card Benefits
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minors
- Delay Compensation for Delta Flights
- What to do in Delta Missed Connecting Flight Condition?
- Delta Reschedule Flight