Kuwait Airways Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
Kuwait Airways is Kuwait’s national flag carrier, based in Kuwait International Airport, Al Farwaniyah Governorate. Moreover, the airline operates travel-related services within the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent, Europe, North America, and Southeast Asia. The team assures to meet flyer’s travel requirements from booking to canceling trips seamlessly. If you are willing to cancel your booking, you must meet the eligibility criteria of the Kuwait Airways cancellation policy. Furthermore, you can claim compensation depending on your flight length and ticket type.
Highlights of the Kuwait Airways Covid Policy
Due to the outbreak pandemic situation, Kuwait Airlines had launched its covid policy. For instance,
- As per the Kuwait Airways covid policy, the airline will initiate a refund without any penalty for tickets.
- Moreover, there are no refunds for canceling non-refundable flight tickets.
- Suppose you have booked tickets in the USA and you cancel bookings later. In that case, the DOT shall enforce its rules and regulations.
- You may rebook tickets if you have booked tickets on the airline’s official site, mobile app, or phone call.
- In addition, move to the manage booking page to cancel flight bookings and request a refund online.
- Otherwise, call on the airline’s helpline number and tell your flight details to the concerned person.
- Furthermore, they will cancel bookings and also initiate a refund on your behalf.
Guidelines on Cancellation Policy
Passengers can manage a flight reservation online/offline and cancel trips anytime before the travel date. However, there are certain rules and regulations on the flight cancellation and refund policy. Let’s have a look.
- As per the Kuwait Airways cancellation policy of 24 hours, passengers can cancel bookings within 24 hours of the initial booking. Moreover, there are no charges for canceling flights within the grace period.
- On the other hand, the airline charges an extra fee for canceling flights after the risk-free period.
- In addition, the airline charges no extra fees for canceling trips in the event of death, court orders, or medical emergency. However, you need to submit the required documents to prove your cause.
- If Kuwait Airways cancels or delays your scheduled flight, you can claim compensation depending on the flight length.
How to Cancel a Flight on Kuwait Airways?
Once you do Kuwait Airways ticket confirmation and your travel plan changes, choose to change or cancel trips anytime. Flights cancellations can be done online or offline based on your convenience and requirements. However, the online procedure takes less time and effort to manage a flight reservation.
If you want to cancel flights online within a few clicks, follow the steps below.
- First of all, launch the airline’s official site on your web browser.
- Secondly, go to the manage booking section to cancel your scheduled flight.
- Now, enter your last name and ticket confirmation code and continue with the procedure.
- Choose the Kuwait Airways flight you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Flight” button.
- Review and then confirm the changes.
- Finally, pay the cancellation charges depending on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- You will receive a flight cancellation confirmation mail from the team at your registered email address.
How to Request a Kuwait Airways Ticket Cancellation Refund?
Passengers can claim a full Kuwait Airways ticket cancellation refund after canceling flights within 24 hours of booking. Moreover, there are two ways to request a refund: via an online form or a phone call.
- If you want to apply for an online refund for the flight’s unused portion, visit the refund request page.
- You will see an application.
- Fill out the details and mention the reason for your flight cancellation.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Once the team verifies your request, you will receive compensation between 10 to 15 working days.
Besides, one can connect with a flight representative to request a refund of the canceled flights. Moreover, dial +1 (201)-582-9200 to receive hand-to-hand assistance when canceling flights or applying for a ticket refund.
How Much are the Charges for Canceling Flights on Kuwait Airways?
Kuwait Airways imposes an extra fee between $100 and $500 for canceling flights after 24 hours of the ticket purchase. You don’t have to pay the penalty if you cancel flights within the risk-free period. However, the cancellation fees may vary with the type of ticket, destination, and time of canceling flights.