Cancel Thai Airways flight tickets: Call now on +1-860-498-9674
Have you booked a flight on Thai Airways and wish to apply for a flight cancellation last-minute? If yes, get to know about the Thai Airways cancellation policy in detail and cancel your bookings without any inconvenience.
Thai Airways help customers make seamless flight cancellations anytime before the scheduled flight departure. Moreover, one can simultaneously apply for a refund for the unused portion of a flight booking. However, there are certain rules and regulations on the Thai Air tickets cancellation policy. Let’s check that out.
Rules and Regulations on the Thai Air tickets Cancellation Policy
Passengers are free to cancel a flight booking even on the departure day. But there are certain rules and regulations on the airline’s flight cancellation policy. If you are eligible and meet the requirements, you can apply for a refund at your convenience.
- You can make changes or cancellations on the holiday package and pay the applicable fees if asked.
- Once the payment has been made, any changes in the part of a booking are not relevant. It is because of the restrictions applied to the flight ticket, hotel stays, and other travel-related activities.
- Moreover, some things are non-refundable, including show and theme park tickets.
- In addition, the airline will impose a 100% additional charge for a no-show flight booking on the departure day.
- Extra fees for services like flights, hotels, or car rentals shall apply if you cancel any part of your reservation.
- Most importantly, a hotel reservation only applies on the confirmed check-in date. Suppose you fail to reach your hotel on the check-in date. In that case, you will have to bear a late cancellation penalty.
- Dial (800) 767-3598 to obtain a Thai Airways flight delay claim for a flight delay or cancellation by the airline.
- However, one needs to tell the team about their choice within three days of being notified.
How to Cancel a Thai Airways Flight Ticket?
Flight cancellations can be irritating and time-consuming. Therefore, Thai Airways ensures passengers can apply for a cancellation and refund with complete flexibility before flying. If you are thinking of how to cancel a Thai Airways flight ticket? Follow the below step-by-step guide online.
- Firstly, locate the airline’s official site on your preferred browser.
- Secondly, you can also sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the manage booking page to continue with the flight cancellation.
- Enter your flight ticket confirmation code and last name.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel.
- After that, click on the “Cancel Flights” button.
- Once you have canceled your flights, pay the cancellation fees.
- Finally, the airline will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.
- Simultaneously, you can apply for a ticket refund on the refund request page.
- You may dial (800) 767-3598 and request the flight representative to process a Thai Airways cancellation request on your behalf.
Are There Any Rules for Requesting a Ticket Refund on Thai Airways?
Just like a flight cancellation request, flyers have to follow the rules for requesting a ticket refund on Thai Airways.
- Once you submit a Thai Airways cancellation request, the airline will initiate a refund depending on its policy.
- Moreover, you will get the refunds on your credit card or Master Debit card used for booking flights. A refund fee shall also apply.
- The time to initiate a refund depends on the payment mode. For instance, if you used cash to pay for tickets, the team may take a little longer than other options.
- In addition, passengers may accept the refunds to a credit card account and use the value to book future trips.
- The airline is not responsible for any consequential charges. You cannot claim compensation if you are told of an expected cancellation more than 14 days before departure. It is because you have enough days to change or cancel your flight booking.
- Most importantly, the airline will not accept a refund request made later than 90 days after the tickets are expired.
- Dial (800) 767-3598 and choose to cancel a reservation with a full refund depending on the Thai Airways fare rules.
Will Thai Airways provide a refund of the canceled flights?
Yes, flyers can request a refund for Thai Airways canceled flights in the form of a travel voucher. Moreover, they can use the value for the unused flight portion towards booking an award flight ticket.
Can I cancel my flights on Thai Airways?
Thai Airways allows you to cancel a booked flight anytime before the point of travel. Moreover, it depends on whether you want to reschedule your booking to a later date or claim compensation. For picking any option, you need to contact the airline’s customer service team and complete the procedure.
How much are the cancellation charges on Thai Airways?
According to the Thai Air tickets cancellation policy, the airline charges 25% of ticket fares for cancellations 24 hours before departure. Moreover, the fees will be even higher when you cancel a reservation 12 hours before flying.
How to request a refund after a flight cancellation on Thai Airways?
You can get a refund after canceling a flight or before the grace period. However, the cancellation charges may vary with the time of your submission of a cancellation request. You may contact the airline’s official team and request them to initiate your ticket refund.