Royal Air Moroc Reservations, Flight & Tickets
Royal Air Maroc or Royal Moroccan Lines is popular as RAM. The airline is completely run by the Moroccan authority and is headquartered at Casablanca Airport. The flag carrier features a hub, including Mohammed V International Airport. On average, RAM serves flights within 103 destinations and features aircraft of 52 fleet size. Passengers can make a Royal Air Maroc booking and meet travel requirements seamlessly at an affordable rate.
In-flight Services of Royal Air Maroc Airlines
On Royal Air Maroc Airlines, flyers get top-notch in-flight amenities irrespective of travel classes or ticket fares. Moreover, they get a flat-screen TV to watch more than 45 channels of the latest movies, music, and online games. Above all, the airline offers fully-equipped seats, featuring extra legroom, massager, and full reclining access.
Travel Classes on Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Royal Air Maroc operates flights on two different cabin classes, including Business and Economy class. Passengers can book tickets and get access to full-comfort services onboard the plane.
- You can enjoy priority check-in and flight boarding in Business class.
- While flying, get the individual flat screens to watch the latest TV shows and movies.
- The airline provides an amenity kit along with a fine selection of food and beverages.
- In addition, receive lounge access when flying on when flying.
- The travel class features armchairs reaching up to 180 degrees with a massage function to relax your mind.
- Business-class passengers can carry a checked bag up to 30 kg and one carry-on bag of 10 kg.
- Flyers get a personal touch screen TV on Economy flights.
- Moreover, there are many entertainment options with full comfort and peace of mind.
- The Economy class will provide snacks/meals accompanied by a wide selection of beverages.
- In addition, passengers can carry one carry-on bag of 10 kg and checked luggage of not more than 15 kg.
Different Methods of Making a Royal Air Maroc Booking
When planning a vacation and looking for ways to book flight tickets seamlessly, avail the Royal Air Maroc booking services. Moreover, the airline provides online and offline methods to book and manage a flight reservation with much ease. However, the online booking process saves time and gives many options to consider while customizing a travel plan.
A simple step-by-step guide on Royal Air Maroc online booking
- To begin with the booking process, first, move to the airline’s official site.
- Second, click on the “Flights” tab.
- Then, choose your trip options from one-way, round, and multi-city trips.
- Next, enter your arrival and departure cities.
- Pick the travel date and destination for your upcoming trip with Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
- Click on the “Search” button and select the flight that best suits your travel needs and requirements.
- Now, choose a suitable payment method. Furthermore, confirm your tickets by making an online payment.
- Finally, the airline will provide the confirmation code of six digits on your registered email address.
Book Royal Air Maroc Flight Tickets over a Phone Call
Passengers can also book tickets over a phone call without heading to the airport and standing in long queues. Moreover, dial Royal Air Maroc phone number 05 22 48 97 02 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or +1-860-498-9674 (24*7). Once the call is connected, tell the services you wish to obtain, and the representative will provide the best assistance.
Manage a Flight Reservation Easily on Royal Air Maroc Airlines
The airline permits passengers to make modifications to the Royal Air Maroc reservations before the travel date. Suppose there are last-minute changes in your travel plans. In that situation, upgrade or even cancel the entire itinerary within a few clicks on the Royal Air Maroc manage booking page. Besides, request flight changes at your convenience over a phone call +1-860-498-9674 and request experts’ help while changing flights.
Here are the steps that you have to follow to manage Royal Air Maroc reservations online –
- First of all, select the manage booking tab on the airline’s site.
- Second, enter your full name and reservation number on the specific fields.
- Your flight details will pop up on the screen.
- Choose the flight to modify before flying and make the necessary changes. For instance, change the time, date, travel class, destination, name, and add passengers as per the plans.
- Now follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the process.
Note: Passengers must know that they have to pay the fare difference as per the rules if they rebook a ticket.
Royal Air Maroc Baggage Allowance
Passengers can take one cabin luggage and one to three pieces of checked baggage under certain weight and size guidelines. You must go through the following baggage policy if you have booked flights.
- The maximum size and weight of the checked bags should not be more than 32 kg.
- Moreover, one can carry up to three checked bags based on the travel class, total passengers, and loyalty status.
- The volume of the checked bag should be within 203 cm, including handles.
- Most importantly, carry precious jewelry, fragile objects, valuable things like a camera, or business papers in the handbag.
Hand or Carry-on Luggage
- Royal Air Maroc passengers can bring one carry-on bag on board the plane plus a personal item. It includes a handbag, briefcase, laptop bag, or similar thing.
- The carry-on bag should be kept in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of the passenger.
- Carry-on luggage should not exceed 114 centimeters combining length, width, and height. Additionally, it also includes wheels and handles except for certain musical instruments.
- Due to limited overhead space, the airline does not permit excess weight baggage as carry-on luggage.
Flight Check-in Options on Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Passengers flying with Royal Air Maroc can reserve e-tickets and receive a flight boarding pass through various options. It includes web check-in, mobile app, airport, and kiosk centers. Moreover, the online check-in process starts 48 hours and closes 12 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Follow the steps to check-in on Royal Air Maroc airlines via the web
- Click on the “Flight Check-in” tab on the airline’s site.
- Fill in the trip details, including your full name and ticket confirmation code of six digits.
- Your itinerary will appear on the screen.
- Next, choose your desired seats and confirm your check-in process.
- Finally, you will receive your flight boarding pass, which you can download on your smartphone.
Flight Cancellation Policy of Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Royal Air Maroc Airlines pay attention to the travel needs of the flyers and help them in customizing tickets effectively. Therefore, the team has introduced a 24-hour flight cancellation policy, allowing you to cancel trips anytime before departure. After cancellation, one can obtain a refund to the original payment mode.
Here are the following things to keep in mind when canceling a Royal Air Maroc booking.
- Suppose you cancel tickets a few hours before departure and the booking is made not more than a week. In that situation, the airline will charge a penalty depending on the fare rule.
- The airline only provides refunds of eligible tickets and not for expired bookings.
- Moreover, if flights are canceled by the airline due to uncontrollable circumstances, claim compensation for the next trip.
Cancellation Fees on Royal Air Maroc Airlines
The airline imposes cancellation charges on domestic and international flights, which are non-refundable. If you cancel bookings after the grace period, you must bear the penalty. For instance, you have to pay additional fees between $100 and $500 for canceling tickets after the risk-free period. Moreover, reach out to the official team by dialing the Royal Air Maroc Customer Service Number +1-860-498-9674 and seeking help.
Online Flight Cancellation Procedure on Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Suppose you made a Royal Air Maroc booking, but you need to cancel tickets due to some urgency. In that case, you can choose between online and offline flight cancellation methods. Consequently, the team will provide ticket refunds based on the cancellation policy guidelines.
By following the below steps, you can apply for a flight cancellation online via the site.
- Visit the Royal Air Maroc site to cancel tickets online.
- Click on the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Mention your full name and ticket confirmation code.
- Now pick the flight you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Flights” button.
- Depending on your eligibility, the airline will impose a cancellation fee, which is non-refundable.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail from the team.
Besides following on-screen prompts, you can dial the Royal Air Maroc Contact Number +1-860-498-9674 to request a flight cancellation. The representative will ask about your trip details and cancel bookings on your behalf. Furthermore, after canceling flights, request them to initiate reimbursement for the portion of the trip that you did not take.
Royal Air Maroc FAQs
How Much Does Royal Air Maroc Airlines Charge for Carrying Pets Onboard?
As per the airline’s pet policy, passengers can carry small cats, dogs, and household birds on certain flights. Also, one must make sure that the pets fit under the seat in front of you. However, passengers can make Royal Air Maroc reservations for pets by paying an additional $125 for one-way flights. When flying outside Morocco, the airline charges $200.
What is the Process for obtaining a Boarding Pass with Royal Air Maroc Airlines?
Passengers can obtain a boarding pass 24 hours before departure and choose the best seats for the flight. Moreover, online check-in begins 48 hours and ends two hours before departure. Besides, one can check in over a phone call and request a flight boarding pass in no time.
What is the Check-in Time at the Airport?
The airport check-in closes 60 minutes before departure for a domestic flight on Royal Air Maroc. However, when flying on an international flight, check-in two hours before departure is extended to three hours during peak periods. One can complete the airport check-in process by seeking help from the travel agents at the departure airport.