What is Air Canada Travel Voucher?
- 1 What is Air Canada Travel Voucher?
- 2 How to Use or Redeem Air Canada Travel Vouchers?
- 2.1 Connect with the Air Canada flight representative for vouchers and eCoupons
- 2.1.1 Air Canada FAQ’s
- 2.1.2 Can I transfer Air Canada travel vouchers to another person?
- 2.1.3 Is there any difference between travel vouchers and credit?
- 2.1.4 Does an Air Canada travel voucher expire?
- 2.1.5 How much time does it take to initiate a voucher?
- 2.1.6 How to check an Air Canada travel credit?
Air Canada introduced vouchers on May 18, 2020, for flyers who booked flights that were canceled on/after March 1, 2020. Moreover, the airline provides various methods to redeem points or travel vouchers on travel options and services. In addition, the voucher is completely transferable and can be utilized multiple times, and never expires. Travelers can use an Air Canada travel voucher to book flight tickets on the airline’s official site. Besides, one can also contact a travel agent to make flight bookings personally.
Different types of travel vouchers on Air Canada
Air Canada provides travel vouchers and additional perks to passengers. One can apply for the credit value while paying for the flight tickets and other airfare services.
Moreover, the airline offers four kinds of travel vouchers, including Air Canada vouchers, e-voucher, eCoupons, and ACCredit.
- Air Canada travel vouchers – The travel vouchers help you fly to your dream destination without spending too much. If you are lucky enough to have a voucher, you can apply the same when paying for the tickets. Moreover, you will see a slash-down price from the total ticket fare on the payment portal.
- Electronic travel vouchers – Air Canada offers e-vouchers based on the base fare. One can issue the particular vouchers as an email that includes a 13-digit number. Moreover, the fare is applicable on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, and Air Canada Express.
- ACCredit – Passengers can issue ACCredit to eliminate the extra charges on making an Air Canada booking. The credit is issued as a reimbursement when you cancel flights before departure. In addition, one can also utilize the credit value when purchasing other travel-related services.
- eCoupons – The airline provides a special form of a coupon to all passengers through emails. Moreover, the voucher is of 15 digits along with a corresponding four-digit PIN. Anyone can view the balance of the e-coupon only by visiting the airline’s official site.
What are the terms and conditions of using travel vouchers on Air Canada?
- Passengers can use an Air Canada travel voucher until the owner has used the credit completely.
- Air Canada travel voucher is fully utilized and can be used many times. The best part is it has no expiry date.
- Moreover, give a call on 1-888-247-2262 to redeem a travel voucher or at aircanada.com.
- Passengers can use the Reuters Currency Calculator to measure the exchange rates in case a different currency applies.
- When the airline issues a voucher at your email ID, you will receive the code.
One can redeem the vouchers at the airline’s official site or even through the expert’s help at phone calls.
- Most importantly, you cannot use vouchers as a payment method on the mobile app or during the self-service check-in.
- Suppose your voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed. In that case, you can contact the official team of customer relations.
How to Use or Redeem Air Canada Travel Vouchers?
One can use or redeem Air Canada travel vouchers on the payment page under the flight reservation section. Moreover, the vouchers are also applicable to hotel bookings, car rentals, and other airfare services. Most importantly, you can utilize a travel voucher multiple times until the validity is expired. Also, if you are purchasing tickets and hotel packages to Mexico and the Caribbean with Air Canada vacations.
Are Air Canada Travel Vouchers are Fully-Refundable?
Unfortunately, Air Canada travel vouchers are not refundable. However, one can use the voucher’s value for booking future trips by also following the guidelines. If you decide not to take the flight a few hours before departure, the airline will not provide any reimbursement. Moreover, one has to pay the cancellation charges service taxes and not expect a refund from the team.
Connect with the Air Canada flight representative for vouchers and eCoupons
Air Canada offers various ways to redeem different travel vouchers and fully transferable coupons. Moreover, the team serves 24/7 travel assistance to the customers and helps them to utilize the voucher. One can call on 1-888-247-2262 to redeem the Air Canada Travel Voucher and also receive additional travel assistance. In addition, give a call on 1-866-529-2079 to inquire about flight and hotel packages to Mexico and the Caribbean. Remember that the airline does not accept a travel voucher as a payment method for booking tickets through an app.
Air Canada FAQ’s
See More Air Canada Posts:
- Air Canada Book a Flight
- Air Canada Seat Selection
- What is Air Canada Missed Flight Policy?
- Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Other Airlines Related Blogs:
- How to use Spirit Airlines Credit?
- Alaska Airlines Military Discount
- Alaska Airlines First Class Upgrade
- Southwest Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Qatar Airways Group Travel
- Qatar Airways Seat Selection
- How to Book a Flight on google flights?
- Delta Phone Wait Times
- How Do I Get a Refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
- Southwest Airlines $29 flights
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards
- Frontier Airlines $29 Sale
- Southwest Airlines Sale $69
- JetBlue Flights to Orlando
- JetBlue Travel Bank