How Can I Book Companion Tickets on Delta Airlines?
Do you wish to add companions to your Delta flight reservation? If yes, book a companion ticket Delta and combine your certificate with an electronic credit.
Delta Airlines credit cards come with a companion certificate, which you can renew every year on your account. Moreover, each card features unique benefits, including lounge facility, boarding priority, complimentary checked bags, and special discounts.
What is a Delta Companion Certificate?
A companion certificate is used to reserve a round-trip ticket for a travel partner flying on the same flight. In addition, the flight will be for the cost of taxes and fares up to $75.
The airline allows eligible cardholders to issue a companion certification and use it once a year per credit card.
Where Do You Find your Companion Certificate on Delta Airlines?
Delta SkyMiles members can access a companion authentication issued to their account, followed by a card renewal. In addition, one can redeem a certification online in three ways, depending on the Delta companion pass rules.
- First, check out your profile on Delta.
- Otherwise, search for your SkyMiles number.
- Find out the companion certificate code.
If you want to find your travel partner certificate by viewing your profile, follow the below steps.
- Firstly, log into your account and search for your profile on the airline’s official site.
- Secondly, choose the “Certificates and credits and Vouchers.”
- Now, you will see your companion certification under the “Use Certificates and credits” section.
- Next, choose the Certificate checkbox and click on the “Continue” button.
How to Book a Companion Ticket on Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines provides a card bonus in the form of companion certificates to the SkyMiles card holders. Through the same certificate, you can ask your friend or family member to plan a trip on an affordable budget.
Consequently, the companion has to pay extra fees of $75 in taxes and fly on a round trip with you.
If you are wondering how to book a Delta companion ticket, you can follow the below steps.
- Firstly, log in to your account made with Delta Airlines.
- Secondly, click on “Credits and Certificates” or “My Wallet Box.”
- Choose the available certificate and proceed to continue.
- Now, search for the eligible flights and confirm the trip for your companion.
- Enter the person’s credentials and move to the payment page.
- Finally, you can print out the flight tickets and keep them safe.
- The airline will send you a booking confirmation mail at your email address.
Delta Credit Cards Companion FAQs
See More Delta Airlines Posts:
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines En Espanol
- Delta Airlines Vacations Deals
- Phone Wait Times on Delta
- How to Hold a Flight on Delta?
- Is Delta Airlines Still Blocking Middle Seats?
- How do I Text Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Flight Change
- Multi-City Flights on Delta
- Delta Airlines Card Benefits
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minors
- Delay Compensation for Delta Flights
- What to do in Delta Missed Connecting Flight Condition?
- Delta Reschedule Flight
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- What are Delta Airlines Red Eye Flights?