How to Change My Flight on Royal Jordanian Airlines?
Nobody wants to change their travel plans at the last minute, as it can waste a lot of money on ticket modifications. However, the Royal Jordanian flight change policy allows you to change your flight under permitted fare conditions with limited charges.
Hence, when booking a Royal Jordanian flight, you will have greater clarity of flight modifications if needed. The airline is quite clear about its policy for changing flights and provides complete details when you are booking the reservation.
Read below to find out how to change your Royal Jordanian flight.
Royal Jordanian Flight Change Policy & Conditions
When changing your ticket at Royal Jordanian Airlines, certain conditions would apply to your reservation, depending upon the time left for departure before modification, fare rules, etc. Find out more:
- Modifying departure or arrival destinations or swapping the airports may increase fare differences.
- No fare difference applies when passengers provide evidence of a Force Majeure event.
- A royal Jordanian flight change fee applies if the ticket is subject to rules, apart from the fare difference.
- Passengers cannot modify their reservation after they check in for their flight.
- All Jordanian flights are not eligible for changes and cancellations.
- Fare difference and change flight fees apply to everyone on the reservation.
- All the cost for modifying the journey applies per leg of the journey.
To check eligibility for Royal Jordanian change flight date, kindly contact reservation at +962.6. 5100000 when the option doesn’t appear on your online account.
How Do I Change My Flight On Royal Jordanian Airlines?
Passengers must learn how to change flight date Royal Jordanian in case any voluntary or involuntary change happens to their upcoming flights. Hence, we’ve listed all the ways to modify your flight date, time, or schedule with the airlines.
Modify Your Journey Online
- Visit the Royal Jordanian’s website’s official homepage.
- Find the Plan and book button from the top right menu bar.
- Further, click flight schedule and go for the manage booking option.
- Retrieve your booking by entering your reservation number and last name.
- Verify booking details and look for the flight change option.
Follow the rest of the prompts to save new changes to your booking as per the Royal Jordanian Flight Change policy. The airline will provide new booking information on your contact details. A fare difference and change flight date royal Jordanian fee would also apply.
Call Customer Service to Modify Booking
When the website or mobile app isn’t functioning properly, you can use telephonic assistance to modify the date, time, or destination in your booking. Here is how you can connect to an agent and modify your ticket:
- Dial the royal Jordanian contact number +962.6. 5100000 to modify the ticket.
- Follow the IVR instructions and press the necessary flight change key.
- Besides you can also press the key that connects you straight to the executive.
- Once a live person is on board, provide booking details and the reason for changes.
- Also, offer alternative dates, timings, and destinations for flight modification.
- The executive will check eligibility for ticket modification and inform you of the change flight royal Jordanian fee, if applicable.
A fare difference would also be applicable in accordance with Royal Jordanian Flight Change policy. Pay the required amount, and the executive will reissue a new Royal Jordanian ticket.
Can I Modify My Royal Jordanian Booking At The Airport?
Surely, you can. Royal Jordanian Ticket Change Policy accepts modifications from the airport since some flyers change their ticket at the last moment, before check-in. Follow the process to modify booking at the airport:
- Firstly, go to the official airport ticket kiosk of Royal Jordanian Airlines.
- Inform the executive that you wish to change the flight itinerary.
- Provide booking details to check eligibility.
- If eligible, they will let you know of the applicable fare difference.
- Besides, you would also have to pay the airport service fee.
Pay the final charges for changing your ticket on Royal Jordanian Airlines. Also, kindly request ticket modifications before you check in for the flight. Otherwise, the airport executives won’t be able to help you out.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight On Royal Jordanian?
Royal Jordanian flight change policy fee is approximately 100 to 200 USD per passenger per leg of the journey. For international flight itinerary changes, the amount may go up to 100 to 400 USD. Besides, changing an international flight would be more difficult than the Royal Jordanian flights operating on domestic routes.
However, the Royal Jordanian change flight fee also depends upon fare difference, fare conditions, time left for departure, mode of change flight, and type of route. You might have to pay an additional service fee for changing tickets at the airport or through customer service.
Royal Jordanian FAQs
See More Airlines Change Flight Links
- American Airlines Change Flight Policy
- Qatar Airways Change Flight Policy
- Air France Change Flight
- United Airlines Change Flight policy
- Condor Airlines Change Flight
- Emirates Change Flight Policy
- Spirit Airlines change flight
- Avianca Change Flight
- Ryanair Change Flight Policy
- Lufthansa Change Flight Policy
- Latam Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Volaris Change Flight Policy
- Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight
- Sun Country Change Flight Policy
- Air Canada Change Flight Policy
- Aeromexico Change Flight
- JetBlue Change Flight Policy
- Loganair Flight Change Policy